- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- African Queen / African Princess sundowner cruise
- Elephant interaction
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Shared return road transfer from Livingstone Airport to The Royal Livingstone
- All meals and drinks not specified
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
Experience four amazing days, exploring the mighty Victoria Falls. Your evenings will be spent at Royal Livingstone Hotel, an elegant hotel situated on the banks of the calming Zambezi River.
Be blown away with three inclusive activities; head out on a sundowner cruise on the might Zambezi River, aboard the romantic African Queen.
Experience an unforgettable game drive and search for various wildlife, especially the white rhino, zebra, giraffe and hippo in Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Wildlife Park. While another fantastic highlight is the guided tour of the jaw-dropping Victoria Falls.
- Exclusive direct bridge access from Royal Livingstone Hotel to Victoria Falls
- Explore the hotel’s famous deck, where the spray from the majestic Victoria Falls is visible
- Go on an inclusive sundowner cruise on the African Queen
- Explore the mighty Victoria Falls, on a guided inclusive tour
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrive in Livingstone | 3 Nights
Arrive at the Livingstone International Airport and be transferred to the elegant Royal Livingstone Hotel. Set on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River among indigenous plants and trees, this hotel offers you the perfect base from which to explore Victoria Falls and its surroundings, even offering direct and complimentary bridge access.
Explore Victoria Falls
After a delicious breakfast you can get ready for a tour of the famous Victoria Falls - one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Enjoy incredible views while your guide shares with you interesting facts about the majestic 'Smoke that Thunders'. After an afternoon spent at leisure, board the 'African Queen' and set off on a scenic sundowner cruise.
Enjoy the best of the Zambezi
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before heading out and making your way through the riverine bush along the banks of the Zambezi. Back at the Royal Livingstone Hotel you can spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing by the pool, or set off again on one of the many optional activities on offer - such as the 'Flight of Angels'- a helicopter trip over the falls.
Transfer back to the Livingstone International Airport in time for your outbound journey.